Monday 27 May 2013

Project 2 - Double House

This house propose to be built in 123 Victoria Street, Potts Point, NSW. The house is designed for an art collector who rented one of his room to a travel photographer.

The design of this house is inspired by Villa Muller which designed by Adolf Loos. 
His quote 


'' My architecture is not convinced in plans, but in spaces (cubes). I do not design floor plan, façades  sections. i design spaces. For me, there is no ground floor, first floor, etc... For me, there are only contiguous, continual spaces, rooms, anterooms, terraces, etc. Storeys merge and spaces relate to each other. ''

inspired me to create this house.


Designed by Hans Setiadi

Drawing









Rendered Model




1 : 100 Model








1 : 50 Sectional Model








1 : 500 Model





No comments:

Post a Comment